By Tom Feltenstein
Bigger, Badder, Better!
assault OF THE KILLER advertising TACTICS!
A few years again, advertising super-guru Tom Feltenstein in rewrote the e-book on high-impact advertising that works. Fast-forward to this day and new applied sciences, extra refined consumers/competitors, and an entire new media panorama have replaced the entire ideas. In reaction, Feltenstein has upped his online game, and in , he gives you much more sure-fire advertising thoughts and strategies that allow you to outwit, outthink, and outsell the opposite man.
Based on case stories of consumers starting from small nonprofits to giants like Coca-Cola and McDonald's, this e-book offers guidance and tips on quite a number scorching topics:
- Planning the Battle--and selecting the right strategies
- eMarketing, electronic Media/Social Networking
- Grand Opening/Reopening and vacation trips
- Four partitions advertising and marketing
- Direct Mail and advertisements, Coupons and Tear-outs, occasion Tie-ins, and present certificate
- Marketing Measurement
No topic what your finances is, you may salary state of the art advertising and promotional campaigns that get the notice out approximately your enterprise, cement the loyalty of your present customers--and win extra new clients than you could handle.
Read or Download 501 Killer Marketing Tactics to Increase Sales, Maximize Profits, and Stomp Your Competition: Revised and Expanded Second Edition PDF
Best advertising books
Thomas Oliver is going contained in the Coca-Cola corporation to ascertain essentially the most interesting episodes within the heritage of yankee enterprise during this cautionary story of company selection making.
The Discourse of advertisements explores the language of up to date advertisements. cook dinner argues that ads are regularly in advanced interplay with the texts round them, with track and photographs, and with the folk who make and event them. This moment version addresses modern advertisements within the context of present adjustments in conversation.
Method in advertisements: Matching Media and Messages to Markets and Motivations ties the various various strands of a profitable advertising/marketing communications application right into a coherent, strategic entire. speedily evolving communications know-how has pushed nice alterations in advertising perform. however the "big activity" of advertisements is still a similar - constructing definitely the right message and utilizing the fitting medium to arrive the precise industry which will get the very best go back on an advertisements funding.
In 'Corporate Branding in fb Fan Pages: rules for making improvements to Your model Value', we convey how businesses can enhance their model worth by means of fostering their on-line company acceptance. verbal exchange activities on fb fan pages are a huge software at the street to recognition. seeing that acceptance is largely the long term snapshot of a model, we propose concepts for making improvements to this picture within the brief time period through nurturing engagement with shoppers.
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., 2005 Edition: WetFeet Insider Guide
- The Poster: Art, Advertising, Design, and Collecting, 1860s-1900s (Interfaces: Studies in Visual Culture)
- 50 years using the wrong model of TV advertising
- How cool brands stay hot : branding to generation Y
- New Consumer Marketing: Managing a Living Demand System
Extra info for 501 Killer Marketing Tactics to Increase Sales, Maximize Profits, and Stomp Your Competition: Revised and Expanded Second Edition
9. The Whole Package Your business is just like a box of Valentine’s chocolates. What you’re selling, in most cases, is a commodity—like chocolate and sugar. But it comes in a heart-shaped box covered in shiny red paper, wrapped with a bow, and lined inside with tissue, and the intricately shaped candies are neatly arranged in their own cubbyholes in fluted wax paper cups, all in a shiny gold plastic tray. Opening it is an experience: it feels special, and there are delightful surprises once you’ve gone through the ritual.
Try something else. 46 ✹ 501 Killer Marketing Tactics 55. The Case for Cable Billions and billions of dollars are poured into producing and broadcasting lavish television ads. Most of that money is wasted because the environment is so cluttered that no one remembers much of what they’ve seen, and most viewers use the remote to avoid watching the ads. However, there is a very strong case to be made for local cable advertising. It remains a fairly well-kept secret that you can buy television time inexpensively on major cable channels like A&E, Bravo, or the Food Channel and have your ad piped only into specific neighborhoods of your choosing.
50. Things Are Looking Up There are some very exciting promotional tools that require a little more work and expense but that really grab the public’s attention: balloons, blimps, and searchlights. These boost foot traffic for special events and promotions. For example, try releasing hundreds of balloons with flyers attached in a crowd of people leaving the theater or a stadium. These unexpected events will attract a lot of attention in a short period of time. 51. Isn’t That Special An entire industry exists to supply businesses with every conceivable type of advertising specialty with your name on it.
501 Killer Marketing Tactics to Increase Sales, Maximize Profits, and Stomp Your Competition: Revised and Expanded Second Edition by Tom Feltenstein